The dates for the meetings in 2020/21 are:
11 November 2020
4 March 2021
17 June 2021
Specific content will be available closer to each of the meetings.
Draft agenda for November 11 2020
- Developing reading fluency: an action research project
- Beyond ARE tick boxes: using author examples of setting and description to improve writing
- New or re-discovered reading and writing ideas – especially for short burst writing for fiction and non-fiction
- Doubling, dropping and adding: catching up with spelling – raising the profile of spelling in the editing process and an introduction to some Letters and Sounds Phase 5 games
- An update from Bradford Libraries
- An introduction to the EEF tiered approach to planning for 2020/21
Meetings are usually held at St Oswald’s Primary Academy Bradford and run from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm but will be held online via Zoom this year.
Cost: £170 for each individual meeting or special ‘season ticket’ offer of all three meetings for £450
Please email email@example.com to book places.
Please state whether you wish to book for the season ticket offer or just an individual meeting and then copy, edit as necessary and paste and complete the following information:
Postal Address of school – so that the free book can be sent to the delegate before the meeting subject to enough notice being given
Name of Delegate(s)
Delegate(s) email addresses for the invitation to join the Zoom meeting
Email address for invoice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations will be allowed if five working days notice is given.